|cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt|
* 4 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
* 1 cup ice cubes
* 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
* 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
* Whipped topping and baking cocoa, optional
* In a blender, place half of the yogurt, ice cubes, fudge topping and
* extract; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Stir if
* necessary. Pour into chilled dessert glasses.
* Repeat with remaining yogurt, ice, fudge topping and extract. Garnish
* with whipped topping and baking cocoa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.